"What's wrong with my concrete?" We're here to answer that very question. We provide a thorough scientific analysis to diagnose the material in question.
The Petrographic analysis (ASTM: C856) and the Air Void analysis (ASTM: C457, Linear traverse method) combine to form our Full Petrographic Analysis. We like to think of this as an autopsy of the concrete.
As a finished product, we provide:
1) Report – Summarize observations and all our interpretations and conclusions
2) Petrographic Observation Sheet – All observations and measurements
3) Photograph Pages – You see what we see
4) Consultation – We want you to understand the results of the analysis
5) Recommendation – In many cases we will be able to direct you towards a solution